Conditions of using the web FUNDACIOVALLPALOU.ORG
Legal Property and Copyright
The owner of this website and its content is Vallpalou Foundation. Transmission, transfer, sale, lease and/or public display of this website without the permission of their owners is prohibited. The information and advice presented on this website are for guidance being Vallpalou Foundation released from any liability arising from the lack of accuracy or effectiveness of such information or advice.
Vallpalou Foundation reserves the right to modify the content of the website without notice and without any limitation. The information provided on this website or introduced through its forms must be truthful and not violate the rights of third parties or the law.
Vallpalou Foundation disclaims any contractual or tort to the person or company with damages of any kind caused by computer viruses or computer elements of any kind by not being able to guarantee 100% free of viruses or other elements on the web.
Terms of Using Web
Vallpalou Foundation offers on its website information related to the type of activity performed.
Vallpalou Foundation reserves the right to update, modify or delete information contained in www.fundaciovallpalou.org may limit or deny access to such information. Especially, Vallpalou Foundation reserves the right to remove, limit or prevent access to your website when technical difficulties or made outside that Vallpalou Foundation, in its discretion, reduce or remove the safety standards adopted for the proper circumstances arise operation of the website.
Policy on Protection of Personal Data
Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
VALL PALOU PRIVATE FOUNDATION, with address in Lleida, Roger de Llúria Street, number 2, under, and email address [email protected] (hereinafter, the “VALL PALOU FOUNDATION”)
What personal information do we collect about you?
- Identification data. Name and surname, postal and electronic address, and telephone number.
- Any other personal information that you, voluntarily, send us through our email address [email protected]lpalou.org.
How do we obtain your personal data?
The personal data we deal with are:
- What you provide us at the time of hiring our services
- The ones you send us voluntarily through our email address [email protected]
- Which you share publicly in social networks
Do we treat minors data?
The VALL PALOU FOUNDATION does not deal with minors’ information.
However, if you share images of children under 16 on our social networks, you must ensure that you previously have the authorization of the parent / guardian or legal representative of the child. The VALL PALOU FOUNDATION reserves the right to request you at any time to prove this authorization.
Why we treat your personal data?
The VALL PALOU FOUNDATION may treat your personal data with the following purposes:
- Provide you with the information you request about our services.
- Guarantee the correct provision of the services that, if applicable, you contract with us.
- In the VALL PALOU FOUNDATION we use social networks to publicize our services. In this sense, if you share your data in our networks, you give your express consent and authorize us to reproduce and publicly communicate on these networks for the purposes mentioned above. You may revoke this consent at any time by sending an email to the following address: [email protected] you are not interested in the processing of your data through the social networks of the VALL PALOU FOUNDATION in the terms stated above, we ask you to refrain from sharing them.
In case the VALL PALOU FOUNDATION should treat your personal data with other purposes than those mentioned in the previous sections, it will request your express consent for it.
Who has access to your personal data?
Your personal data will only be communicated to those people or entities that need access in the framework of the provision of the services that, if applicable, you contract with the VALL PALOU FOUNDATION.
For what time do we keep your personal information?
Your personal data will be kept for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which they were collected. After this time, the VALL PALOU FOUNDATION will proceed to remove them from their systems, without prejudice to the possibility of keeping them, limiting their treatment in the exercise and defense of claims, in the terms provided by the applicable legislation.
What security measures do we apply to the processing of your data?
The VALL PALOU FOUNDATION implements security measures to guarantee the integrity of your data, as well as confidentiality in the treatment thereof, taking into account the state of the technology.
To which countries do they send their data?
The VALL PALOU FOUNDATION does not make international transfers of personal data.
What are your rights?
You can exercise the rights that will be explained below, by sending an email to the following address: [email protected]
- Request, at any time, that the VALL PALOU FOUNDATION confirm if you are treating your personal data or not.
- Access your personal data, request the rectification of those that are inaccurate or, where appropriate, request their removal when, among other causes, they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- In certain cases, request the limitation of the processing of your data. In this case, we will only keep your data for the exercise or defense of claims.
- In certain circumstances, oppose the processing of your data.
- Request the portability of your data.
- Revoke the consent that, in your case, you have granted for the processing of your data by the VALL PALOU FOUNDATION
- Submit a claim to the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, USA (“Google”).
Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. Google will use this information on our behalf in order to track your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage.
Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google’s behalf. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.
By using this website you consent to the processing of data about you by Google in the manner and for the purposes described above.